Versatile Inline Steam Heating for a variety of applications
The Komax Direct Injection Steam Heater offers any volume of hot water necessary with precision temperature options. Our efficient inline flanged steam heaters are only as large as the incoming cold water line, yet they offer an energy efficiency rating that is 30% higher than most indirect systems including heat exchangers and coils. Moreover, every choice in our line offers unlimited hot water at the touch of a button.
- Pulp Stock Inline Steam Heater
- Our steam heaters are the perfect replacement for the older style motor driven peg mixers. You’ll get consistent performance at a third of the cost without the motors, selas, or gearboxes that continually need repair. Our clients have used our products for heating green and black liquor as well as white water with a flow rate higher than 5000 gpm.
- Sanitary Inline Steam Heater
- Designed to be the best starch cookers in the industry, these come in a smaller diameter, more sanitary version of the Komax Direct Steam Heaters that have found so much success. It’s the best way to improve liquid heating or the process of cooking heavier, more viscous slurries. It’s a great way to improve on your existing system.
- Scepter™ Tank Steam Heater
- Our scepter heater is one of the most versatile products we make. Designed for direct steam injection into tanks to ensure water heating occurs in a quiet, vibration free environment with 100% efficiency, it has the strongest available stirring action to keep solids and particulates in suspension during the process. This also helps our scepter heater produce a more uniform temperature throughout the volume of the tank. Made from type 316 stainless steel, the line comes in various pipe sizes, ranging from one to ten inches, and it can be mounted above, below, or beside your tanks. Each comes with threaded pipe connections for the steam for one to three inch pipes.
- Severe Duty Steam Heater
- Komax Systems, Inc., through patented technology, employ Komax severe duty steam heaters to help optimize the Oil Sands separation process. Our designs are made to endure the harshest operating conditions possible. These innovations allow oilsands processors to take advantage of the high thermal efficiency and instant controllability of direct steam injection.
Learn more about our Sanitary Scepter Taking Heating Systems when you contact us now.
Komax Systems, Inc.
Better Mixing Technology Thanks to Our Equalizer Mixing Module
Superior mixing technology comes in the form of the Equalizer™ Mixing Module
Our entire line of inline steam heaters utilize our Equalizer™ Mixing Module, six cylindrical cavities equal in diameter that mount around the main pipe access. Each one contains its own helical mixing element. Once the steam is injected into the main line at the equalizer, the product and the steam come from the cavities, continually mixing in the same direction. The result? Multiple impingement mixing zones that finishes the process at a uniform temperature without the shock or vibration that so often accompanies the process. You don’t even need to add auxiliary air.
Steam Heater Applications
- Paper Pulp Stock
- Starch Cooking
- Sanitary Cooking/heating
- Preheating Boiler Water
- Bitumen Froth
Steam Heater Industries
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing
- Oil Sands